RotoHammer Replacement Points
Rating out of
These points are just like the normal HammerHeard replacement points except that they spin much more freely.
- I do not care for 'spinning' shafts, they tend to rattle. These points eliminate the need for spinning shafts. The dart turns very freely when in the board as another dart makes contact with it.
- Like the their counterparts, these points will fit into most soft-tip darts for use on bristle boards.
- You still have the hammer head action.
- They unscrew easily. This doesn't bother me, I've gotten into the habit over the years of making sure that points and shafts are tight after each throw. If this bothers you, you will probably want to use dart washers (O rings) with them.
- They are more expensive than your standard replacement steel-tip points.
- They loose their hammerhead action in many soft-tip darts not manufactured by Bottelsen.
Recommendation: If you're already using hammerhead points, you'll want to give these a try. It's really whatever personal preference you have. If, after reading the information above, you want to give them a try, all I can say is go for it. I'm going to use them whenever I throw my HammerHead darts.
You can find this product at