Rating out of
No, I did not alter the picture of a normal dart, this is what they look like. And, believe it or not, they do fly straight. It takes a little work to find the best way to grip them though.
- Starts a lot of conversations.
- Opponents are actually a little distracted with them. They're more interested in watching you throw them than they are in their own game. You might be able to sneak a couple of wins with them.
- They come in black.
- Unlike normal darts, if you throw quickly, these will slow you down. You can quickly grip a normal dart and throw it in a very short period of time. Maybe I haven't thrown these enough, but it takes a couple of seconds to find the grip for each throw.
- They will not fit in many of the dart cases that are available (they do come with their own carrying case though).
- Hammerhead points will not fit into them.
Recommendation: They're really not that expensive and are quite a conversation starter at the local pub. With a little practice, they're really not all that hard to throw. Learn to throw them and challenge a better thrower to a game with the stipulation they have to throw your darts.
You can find this product at